- We strictly respect delivery terms
- 100% reliable results
Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test
Fetal paternity test during pregnancy with maternal blood
The non-invasive prenatal paternity test allows to know with complete reliability who is the biological father of an embryo during pregnancy, from week 8 of gestation.
The NIPPT test is performed using massive DNA sequencing, based on SNP study (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) from the extracted maternal peripheral blood.
Our Paternity Test includes 3 analyzable genetic profiles, mother, alleged parent and child.
The extraction of maternal blood is carried out in a center accredited by NeoDiagnostica.
The price of the blood collection is included in the price of the genetic test.
The Myadnlab kit includes:
- 2 swabs for the alleged father
- 1 tube for maternal blood
- 1 thermal bag
- 1 insulating cover
- 1 application form
- 1 consent form
- 1 Nacex prepaid return bag
Every individual inherits half of their genetic material (DNA) from their mother and the other half from their father.
The Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test allows knowing biological paternity with total certainty (in addition to the sex of the baby and possible diseases and trisomies), thanks to DNA testing, using a blood sample from the mother and a saliva sample from the alleged father using a buccal swab.
If necessary, the father's sample can be taken from a "forensic" sample (nails, hairs with roots, biological flow, blood stain, etc...).
Deadline for the return of the analytical results report: 3 weeks*.
* The delivery times of the results may be increased for reasons related to the Covid-19.
Process: kit request, sample and shipment
- 1. Register as a user
- 2. Select the product or service you want to buy
- 3. Select the address to send the kit
- 4. When you receive the kit in the direction you can already perform sampling
- 5. Send the kit back to the laboratory
- Learn More